Brown Fat: Losing Weight Through ThermogenesisJune 3, 2021
Brown adipose tissue is a unique organ that burns fat to create heat, improving temperature regulation in infants and weight loss in adults.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive our B12 infographic that covers the latest research takeaways and Dr. Greger’s updated recommendations: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
Sorry for the cliff hanger! Stay tuned for Boosting Brown Fat Through Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-brown-fat-through-diet).
I briefly touched on the role cold temperatures can play in weight loss in The Ice Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-ice-diet/).
Then of course there’s calories in (Nutrient-Dense Approach to Weight Management http://nutritionfacts.org/video/nutrient-dense-approach-to-weight-management/) and calories out (How Much Exercise to Sustain Weight Loss http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-exercise-to-sustain-weight-loss/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/brown-fat-losing-weight-through-thermogenesis and he’ll try to answer it!
Image Credit: Billy Wilson via Flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org