Father, 24, d ied of overdose from weight loss drug DNP

July 13, 2021 Off By editorialteam

Fitness fanatic father, 24, died in a Premier Inn
hotel room after overdosing on weight loss drug DNP.A nightclub bouncer died in a hotel room after taking a lethal dose of illegal and ‘highly toxic’ fat-burning pills.Liam Willis, 24, was found dead at a Premier Inn in Swansea, South Wales, after consuming 2,4-Dinitrophenol, also known as DNP.Despite the deadly chemical compound being illegal and ‘unfit for human consumption’, dieting pills containing the substance can be bought online.