Henrietta is a special hippo. She's a hairy hippo! And here is YOUR chance
to style Henrietta's hair...
Art activity based on the 64 Zoo Lane book Henrietta the Hairy Hippo
YOU WILL NEED:
- Letter size paper
- Letter size card
- coloring pencils or crayons
- knitting wool or cotton
- beads, buttons, ribbons, bits of foil, small hairclips, drinking straws
cut into pieces etc.
- scissors HINT: You can use double sided sticky tape instead of glue.
- Click here to print out an image
of a hairless Henrietta.
- color it in using coloring pencils or crayons.
- Glue paper onto a piece of Letter size card card.
- Cut the wool into short lengths and glue onto Henrietta's back. Leave
- Now for the fun bit: Style Henrietta's hair! Make knots and plaits. Cut
her fringe. Use beads, ribbons, buttons or anything else you fancy to give
Henrietta a groovy hairdo!
An Vrombaut's website: www.vrombaut.co.uk
64 Zoo Lane © Millimages S. A. / Zoo Lane Productions Ltd